Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Kate Quinn for the Win!


I posted the other day about my Kate Quinn grab bag and how I was sending 2 of the items back for an exchange. I also changed from a 3 item grab bag to a 6 item. Well, it came today and I couldn't be happier!

As a refresher, here are my original 3 items. I sent back the pants and the shirt:


And here are my fantastic replacement items and 3 extras from upgrading my bag:



The picture of the jacket is a stock photo because O was so excited about it she insisted on wearing it as soon as she saw it and wouldn't take it off for me to photograph lol. I am so happy we got dresses, we asked for them originally and didn't get a single one. The original retail value of these items is well over $230, which is much more than what I paid. Obviously though, since it's a grab bag, these are items they are trying to get rid off to make room for next season's stuff. Both jackets (the grey one from my original bag, and the raspberry one) are no longer available on their site, neither is the pinkish coral dress. The black velour double button dress is currently on special for $10, the blue long sleeve double pocket bubble dress for $20, and the purple long sleeve ruffle heart dress is $20.

If you're interested in getting your own Kate Quinn grab bag, you can sign up here.

Disclaimer: I was not paid or compensated in any way for this review. I paid for my grab bag myself. All opinions, statements, comments, and ramblings are my own :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment