Thursday, February 7, 2013

My Wittlebee Box is Packing....Again and What's Up With Those Pants?!

**Update: Apparently the Trish Scully pants on their website and the ones Wittlebee is sending out are different styles and not intended to look the same or be the same.**

How does that old saying go? Third time's the charm? Or is it three strikes and you're out? Either way, my Wittlebee box, that I was charged for on 1/17/13 went back to packing status on Tuesday evening. I didn't say anything at the time because I didn't want to jinx it and have it go back to processing again. To date, it is still packing. I guess only time will tell whether it will leave the warehouse this time.

Truth be told, I am scared it is going to leave the warehouse. The reason being that people have been getting boxes lately, and those boxes, much to my surprise, have included designs by Trish Scully Child. When I first saw people posting photos of their items, specifically the leggings in Sugar Plum, I was really excited. They're not something I would buy as I don't think they will fit O correctly, but I'd like to try them out. However, it became clear to me after seeing a few photos of the pants that something wasn't right with them.
 I couldn't put my finger on it, but thankfully someone else pointed it out to me last night. They're defective. They're seconds. They're incomplete. Here are what the leggings should look like:

The ones being sent out in the Wittlebee boxes are missing the bottom layer of white fabric, and also appear to be missing a hem. Additionally, the bow placement appears to be different. I know the leggings from Trish Scully look like the stock photo above, as I saw a picture of a pair that was ordered directly from them, and they look exactly like the ones pictured above. Wittlebee does not say anywhere on their website that they sell seconds from the brands they carry. It makes me wonder what other possible defects are in the clothing we receive. Quite frankly this doesn't look good for Trish Scully or Wittlebee. I don't know why Trish Scully would want her incomplete items out there being sold by a company who isn't disclosing there are problems with them.

I want to believe this is a mistake,  maybe it's only a few pairs. Some customers have attempted to contact Wittlebee and Trish Scully directly about this, so hopefully we can get some answers soon. In the mean time, here's hoping my box ships soon and there are no Trish Scully pants in it!

No comments:

Post a Comment