Sunday, February 10, 2013

Surprise Wittlebee Box & Snowstorm Nemo

First, apologies for the lack of posts the past few days. We had a bit of a storm around here and I've just been spending time with family while being snowed in instead of blogging. Thankfully we didn't get the 24 inches at the top end of the prediction, but I've heard we got somewhere around 18 inches.

I was surprised to find a Wittlebee box on my porch Friday afternoon. I have posted a few times in the past week about how my box that billed January 17th had gone to packing and processing several times. I was getting frustrated that it wouldn't just ship. Apparently there was some sort of system glitch as my box was mailed February 1st.
Top to bottom, left to right: LeTop Cardigan, LeTop Dress, Trish Scully Shirt, Wittlebee Leggings, Trish Scully Leggings, Crush Leggings

I liked my box, which seems funny to say since I already sold one of the outfits in a swap group I'm in. It's not that the outfit was bad, just that it wasn't right for my daughter, it didn't fit her right.

As soon as I opened the box, my daughter pulled out the brightly colored LeTop dress from the upper right hand corner. She started trying to put it on over her pajamas lol. Needless to say, because of this, it didn't make it into the photo above. It's very pretty though and has snaps up the front which she loves as it helps with her independence in dressing and undressing herself.

In a few weeks Wittlebee will be launching their new system where members get to pick a few items that will be in their boxes. I'm really looking forward to trying it out!

If you want to check out Wittlebee, you can join here and you'll get $10 off your first box for using my link (and I'll get a $10 credit too!)

Disclaimer: I was not compensated in any way for this post. All opinions, comments, views, ramblings, etc. are my own. I paid for the above clothes myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment