Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Muppets...Again!

I grew up watching Muppets movies, I loved them. So I was pretty happy, and also somewhat shocked, when O showed interest in them. She was still very young when the most recent Muppets movie came out. She would play in the living room, paying no attention to the tv that would be on in the background...until a trailer for the new Muppets movie would come on. She would literally stop what she was doing to watch it, she was entranced. When it came out on blu ray we immediately scooped one up, and she loves it. She loves the singing and dancing and seeing all the characters.

Try as I might, I can't get her to show any interest in the older Muppets films though, something about them just isn't appealing to her. So, imagine my surprise this morning when I woke up and saw several people talking about the new movie that just started filming in London.


 The film is called "Muppets...Again!" and the plot seems to be a jewel heist. It's going to star Ricky Gervais, Tina Fay, and Ty Burrell. It's set to release March 2014, that's more than a year away but I am definitely looking forward to it. Maybe O will even be old enough to go see it in the theaters this time!

Go to EW.com to read more in their exclusive interview with Kermit the Frog! I would also keep an eye on the official Muppets Facebook page for any possible trailers, leaks, spoilers, teasers, etc. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment