Monday, February 4, 2013

Love for Tea Collection: Get Set for Spring Contest

I am addicted to children's clothing. In addition to Kate Quinn, I also really love Tea Collection. Tea bases each of their collections on a different culture, the Spring 2013 collection is based on South Africa. They have great colors and patterns, and use natural fabrics. The name Tea comes from the idea that nearly all cultures drink tea, and the brand is dedicated to sharing cultures and encouraging adventure.

Here are a few items from the new South Africa Collection that I'd love to get for O:

Limpopo Bandana Ruffle Tunic
King Protea Party Dress in Cider
Cactus Flower T-Back Jumper
Tea is running a promotion right now where you can enter to win a $250 gift card, a wardrobe set, and other prizes. It ends 2/18/13, so don't delay. If you use my link, I'll get credit towards unlocking a special offer.


Disclaimer: I'm not receiving any benefits for talking about Tea Collection, I just really like them. All items from their brand that I have were purchased with my own money. I will get credit in their giveaway if you use my link to enter the contest.

No comments:

Post a Comment